What I don’t like about winter:
- It’s cold.
- The treacherous walk to school.
- My body freaks out: dry hands and runny nose.
- The struggle to put pants on over leggings (which are extremely necessary for warmth!). The futility of this when my leggings ride up to my knees anyway, leaving me still very cold.
What I do like about winter:
- SNOW! PRETTY.
- Everything is brighter.
- Taking the long way to get to places by tunneling through various buildings because I don’t want to be outside.
- … Okay I thought I’d have more. Spring, when are you getting here??
P.S. How I feel about fall.